• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Ireland in England 2019

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh, this is amazing.

I don't expect much from the Irish batting line-up either tbf, but still.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If I was told after the toss that Woakes would be coming out during Murtagh's first spell I absolutely would've assumed England did something experimental with his batting position.

Groundking

International Debutant
No I agree, he reminds me of Vince with how far away from his body he plays his drives, always a candidate for an early nick off to slips. Also Roy's never going to make it as a test opener playing the ball so far ahead of his body. There's a disgusting lack of discipline with our batsmen at the moment, none of them are happy to graft it out and see out rough times and too many play the ball miles away from their body.

Oh dear at that Root.
Another ****er (Bairstow) out playing the ball miles away from his body. Smh do the batting coaches not tell them to play close to their bodies or to they tell them **** it just go for it?