• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - India v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Flem274*

123/5
looking forward to kane getting banned for overrates.

speaking of which i hope we take like 6 hours to bowl our overs in the final

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
i want to know how many children were sacrificed to give henry the 'death bowler' ability

i for one sacrificed 9
His over at the death stopped India's momentum and swung the game in our favor.

Kane did really well using the bowlers at the death.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Henry is such a confidence bowler. Desperately hoping he carries it to the final, because if our 4 main bowlers bowl as well as they did today again. Then ****, it’ll be hard to stop us.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
I don't understand the unnecessary Dhoni bashing going on here. He tried at least.
I'm a fan of his but he really did nothing in that innings other than hold up a end and then get out when he needed to hit (tbf it was via runout).

Burner

International Regular
Dhoni played it to perfection until about the 46th over imo. He was bad for the next 2 overs sure but it's always tricky when chasing 10 runs an over and two balls can change things.

This is a game where India didn't stand any chance of winning before that partnership and I find it silly that the talk is about one of the only 2 players that stood up.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Henry is such a confidence bowler. Desperately hoping he carries it to the final, because if our 4 main bowlers bowl as well as they did today again. Then ****, it’ll be hard to stop us.
Still wouldn't trust him at the death..

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahul: Get ****ed /10
Rohit: Got a good ball. 3/10
Kohli: 0/10 batting, 0/10 selections and captaincy, 8/10 post match comments
Pant: Batted less stupidly than usual, until his brain couldnt take it. 4/10
Karthik: Eh/10
Pandya: Not awful in either department, daft shot but meh, he tried. NotTerrible/10
Dhoni: Dodgy keeping,his 762nd questionably paced innings in the last few years. But my heart kinda broke watching his reaction to the big screen showing him inches short of the ground. 3/10, mostly sympy points
Jadeja: 11/10. I'd **** him if he let me
Bhuvi: Bowled well I suppose. 8/10
Bumrah: Bowled well I suppose. 8/10
Chahal: Did not bowl, bat or field well: 1/10

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Rahul: Get ****ed /10
Rohit: Got a good ball. 3/10
Kohli: 0/10 batting, 0/10 selections and captaincy, 8/10 post match comments
Pant: Batted less stupidly than usual, until his brain couldnt take it. 4/10
Karthik: Eh/10
Pandya: Not awful in either department, daft shot but meh, he tried. NotTerrible/10
Dhoni: Dodgy keeping,his 762nd questionably paced innings in the last few years. But my heart kinda broke watching his reaction to the big screen showing him inches short of the ground. 3/10, mostly sympy points
Jadeja: 11/10. I'd **** him if he let me
Bhuvi: Bowled well I suppose. 8/10
Bumrah: Bowled well I suppose. 8/10
Chahal: Did not bowl, bat or field well: 1/10
Another big match for Kohli where the moment has gotten the better of him.

Knew he was going early, looked nervous from the get go. Was hilarious to see him walk out the dressing room when Pant hauled out.

Last edited: