• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15th Match - South Africa v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
Should be okay to start on time but weather to come in around 2pm.

Annoyingly it'll probably be one side batting 40-50 overs and then a risk of the game being called off, as oppose to trying to get in a shortened game.

If they do reduce the overs that is very favourable to the West Indies.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be okay to start on time but weather to come in around 2pm.

Annoyingly it'll probably be one side batting 40-50 overs and then a risk of the game being called off, as oppose to trying to get in a shortened game.

If they do reduce the overs that is very favourable to the West Indies.
Yeah, it'd be cool if they just forward planned and had a 20-25 over each contest. We have the technology now to accurately predict rainfall so why just be in denial that wel get a full game

Chipper Roberts

Cricket Spectator
I've looked ahead to next Tuesday (18th) and pretty much every game up to then will likely be affected by wet weather. Man of the tournament likely to be a three-way race between Mr Duckworth, Mr Lewis and Mr Stern.

As an Englishman, all I can do is apologise profusely. We must never host this again.

StephenZA

How was that given from an umpire position....

I am seriously starting to feel that umpires are giving some decisions on the basis that they know a review is available.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Was there a particular reason Nortje missed out on the squad?

Btw, I think this is RSAs best top 6. Bowling seems dicey, hope Rabada performs.

StephenZA

Was there a particular reason Nortje missed out on the squad?

Btw, I think this is RSAs best top 6. Bowling seems dicey, hope Rabada performs.
Picked in initial squad, then broke his finger in practise and was replaced by Morris.

SeamUp

International Coach
Good starts are so crucial in ODI cricket. If the one guy doesn't get you then the other will.

A 100 from 1 of the top 3 is always ideal.

England
Roy, Bairstow, Root

India
Rohit, Shikhar, Kohli

Stapel

International Regular
How was that given from an umpire position....

I am seriously starting to feel that umpires are giving some decisions on the basis that they know a review is available.
Though I agree with that feeling, it doesn't explain this particular chapter of the book of great umpiring blunders.