• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - England v South Africa at The Oval

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This’ll be a good test of the “we’re so ****ing good we’ll just go hard” theory.

SeamUp

International Coach
Don't think you want Andile and Pretorius bowling too many overs in the first powerplay so asked Immie to step up and he did.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I backed all of the big four to top score for their respective teams. Seems safer than bank interest over a tournament this long

Zinzan

This’ll be a good test of the “we’re so ****ing good we’ll just go hard” theory.
The reason I think they could well become unstuck in the knockout phase, too arrogant and confident about their batting depth to consolidate after losing a couple early like most others sides would.

trundler

Time for Root to fight back at the choker reputation.

Hoping all ugly baseball sloggers collectively fail this tournament.

Zinzan

Time for Root to fight back at the choker reputation.

Hoping all ugly baseball sloggers collectively fail this tournament.
Has he really got a choker reputation or does his Test hundred conversion just suck compared to other top bats? I'd have thought the latter.