• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A team of Michaels might be pretty good.

Michael Carberry
Michael Slater
Michael Vaughan (c)
Michael Bevan
Michael Clarke
Michael Hussey
Michael Lumb (w/k)
Michael Neser
Michael Holding
Michael Kasprowicz
Michael Beer

Coach: Michael Buchanan

I had to get a bit creative with a couple of the bowlers and give Lumb the gloves, despite him never having done it before but this is an international quality side.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Graham and Allan are the strongest first names if you account for the slight difference in spelling

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
About 50 years ago I think Jack would win: Hobbs, Fingleton, Hearne, Ryder, Russell, Gregory, Crawford, Blackham, Cowie, Hearne...

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Andy1993

U19 Cricketer
SLC is a mess and has been for ages now, in rapid decline and falling away at an alarming rate, and things like this don't help their situation!!

Victor Ian

International Coach
What's the deal with bowling the ball in from the outfield. I don't see it anymore, but used to be very common practice. I always threw so wonder why people would bowl it in (bowling into the air - not on the ground). Was this because your arm was pissweak? Was it more accurate if you never practiced throwing? What?