• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was virtually the same ball that got Khawaja.

But it was an awfully played shot. To much swinging not enough dead batting.

Gnske

He's been there not even six balls and Marsh is already trying to play short length spin deliveries off the front foot.

End this now you ****s

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What’s the lowest top individual score for Australia in a Test Match?

Can Statsguru find that one out easily?

stephen

The one positive of the last 12 months for Australia from a batting point of view is how much Khawaja had worked (successfully) on his game against spinners. He looks much more assured these days.

Neil Pickup

That’s the lowest top-scorer in a winning effort in Test history. Stephen Fleming’s second-innings 32 in Hamilton back in the 2002/03 Indian tour of NZ when the Kiwis went all out to provide greentops comes second on this list.

The lowest top-score ever is also an NZ record: Verdun Scott and Merv Wallace both making 14 in an innings defeat to Australia at Wellington just after WW2.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Lol at Deano lunch interview saying that AB kicked Prime Minister Hawk out of the dressing room saying you're not welcome here (after saying I wish we had 11 Pat Cash's at the MCG).

Burgey

Lol at Deano lunch interview saying that AB kicked Prime Minister Hawk out of the dressing room saying you're not welcome here (after saying I wish we had 11 Pat Cash's at the MCG).
Couple of genuine legends going head-to-head there. I think these days AB regards Hawke’s comments as a turning point for the Australian team.