• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of India 2018

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Ridiculous batting from Kohli and Sharma. It looks stupidly easy.

We have to find better spinners than Nurse and Bishoo though, this has been embarrassing.

Beamer

Rahkeem Cornwall
Couldn't agree more. He's twice the cricketer Nurse is, both in ability and size!

I'd also play Allen ahead of Bishoo tbh. They add nothing to the side.

Still, amazing batting from Hetmeyer, Kholi and Sharma in this match. Loved watching it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India's top 3 have been in some ridiculous nick in ODIs this year. Would be interesting to see the stats.

SillyCowCorner1

Couldn't agree more. He's twice the cricketer Nurse is, both in ability and size!

I'd also play Allen ahead of Bishoo tbh. They add nothing to the side.

Still, amazing batting from Hetmeyer, Kholi and Sharma in this match. Loved watching it.
They're denying the guy an international because of his size. That's weight discrimination.

On the other hand, I want to see pint-sized Kharry Pierre play in ODIs too

vcs

India's top 3 have been in some ridiculous nick in ODIs this year. Would be interesting to see the stats.
In ODIs in 2018:

Kohli avg 127@101.25, 4 hundreds
Sharma avg 72@96, 4 hundreds
Dhawan 56@104, 3 hundreds

Holy **** :eek:

Beamer

They're denying the guy an international because of his size. That's weight discrimination.

On the other hand, I want to see pint-sized Kharry Pierre play in ODIs too
Agreed. They need to try something different in the middle overs. They keep selecting Bishoo and Nurse and expecting different results. It's ridiculous.

I know Thomas was expensive today but you could see her caused a few problems band offered something different. They need to try a few spinners as well

SillyCowCorner1

Agreed. They need to try something different in the middle overs. They keep selecting Bishoo and Nurse and expecting different results. It's ridiculous.

I know Thomas was expensive today but you could see her caused a few problems band offered something different. They need to try a few spinners as well
Bishoo's last hurrah as an ODI player. Keep only for tests...but in tests he's been meh.

We need wicket-taking bowlers in the middle overs.

Oshane is only gonna get better.

Beamer

Bishoo's last hurrah as an ODI player. Keep only for tests...but in tests he's been meh.

We need wicket-taking bowlers in the middle overs.

Oshane is only gonna get better.
With you 100%. My world cup XI:

Gayle (last hurrah)
Lewis
Hope
Hetmeyer
Samuels (last hurrah)
Powell
Holder
Allen/Paul (depends on conditions)
Cornwall
Roach/Mcoy
Thomas/Gabriel (pace like fiyah option)

That's real batting to number 9, top order power and a range of bowling options. Perhaps Narine could come in but I don't think he's interested.

SillyCowCorner1

With you 100%. My world cup XI:

Gayle (last hurrah)
Lewis
Hope
Hetmeyer
Samuels (last hurrah)
Powell
Holder
Allen/Paul (depends on conditions)
Cornwall
Roach/Mcoy
Thomas/Gabriel (pace like fiyah option)

That's real batting to number 9, top order power and a range of bowling options. Perhaps Narine could come in but I don't think he's interested.
I think Bravo bros and Narine will be available along with Narine...

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Bravo bros and Narine will be available along with Narine...
Windies have plenty of match winners. Just need some focus in the middle overs. Hetmeyer looks very, very good for that in batting and Narine should at least partly cover that in bowling.

Burner

International Regular
This was what I thought would have happened in that Champions Trophy final. That pitch was similarly flat.

Amir maybe **** now but he's the main reason Pakistan won that game. Turned the match on its head.

Burner

International Regular
Is it now more of a question of when than IF, that Kohli will beat Tendulkars 49 tons? He's already got 36 now.