• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of India 2018

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seen much worse debuts. Bit loose with the cut.

The last couple of years has made me appreciate the full face straight drive. It's a difficult shot and most guys nowadays only seem to play it with a closed face.

cnerd123

likes this
Holder injured? Missing a key part of their bowling without him.

Three spinners is overkill, Bhuvi should have been playing.

Karun Nair got screwed over hard. I'd be pissed if I were him too.

Gnske

Wait this ground has the same white-space ship media centre as Lords does.

Yet another reason to hate Indian cricket.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great to see Gladstone Small making a come back to open the batting for India and making a go of it too.

Howsie

International Captain
Do India get the West Indies over every couple of years just to bump up the stats. Makes no sense otherwise.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Do India get the West Indies over every couple of years just to bump up the stats. Makes no sense otherwise.
Absolute rubbish. We last toured India ages ago. Tendulkar was still playing FFS.

One bad day doesn't mean we're a bad team. Our two control bowlers are both injured and it shows. It also looks like a bit of a road to me. We'll know how bad the bowling was when we bat.

Shaw looks seriously special though. I'm going to enjoy watching him bat, just preferably against other teams.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Young fella looks a treat. Nice and compact. Will need to be a bit careful with the angled bat on the cut shot but he’s looked terrific.

harsh.ag

Lewis and Shaw look like high schoolers. Excellent stuff.

There was a poll a while ago asking which young player on show will have the best career. No options from the Windies side. Shame.

anil1405

International Captain
Isn’t this a dream team on comms atm? shiva, gavaskar and manjrekar.
Manjrekar wrote an article in Cricinfo where the first paragraph was about how he wants teams to use home games as practice games for away tours. And he was also discussing this in commentary before lunch. What a douchebag.

SeamUp

International Coach
Manjrekar wrote an article in Cricinfo where the first paragraph was about how he wants teams to use home games as practice games for away tours. And he was also discussing this in commentary before lunch. What a douchebag.
The master of ****-wittery