• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When was the last time any series lasting 4 Tests or more was much fun? Visiting sides get worse as the series progresses. Even Australia got walloped in the last 2 Tests in SA this year.

Australia tour to India last year was OK I guess.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Should have given Pakistan at least a three test series, these five test series with India no matter the destination are never that good.
Disagree, the 2014 series was 1-1 after three tests and 2012 was amazing.

And hey there's still time for things to change in this one. But not in this match.

91Jmay

International Coach
India have got a little unlucky with conditions this Test. I still think they'd have lost but they've got the worst of it for sure.

As big as toss to win as imaginable.

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
Beauty is more letters but are you referring to me... ? Bitch is also longer.... Thank you x

Everyone on this forum is so hostile and angry

flibbertyjibber

Should have given Pakistan at least a three test series, these five test series with India no matter the destination are never that good.
Only series that has been close was us winning over there when Cook, Pietersen, Swann, Panesar and Anderson basically did it all themselves.

R!TTER

State Regular
India have got a little unlucky with conditions this Test. I still think they'd have lost but they've got the worst of it for sure.

As big as toss to win as imaginable.
A little is an understatement, batting under the lights on the first day, in the rain, on a green pitch whilst bowling in the sun on day 2 with absolutely nothing of a first innings score! However the first test is what eventually lead to this, like in SA.

Last edited:

Daemon

There is a Test player somewhere in Pandya. He gets the whole series for sure for me.
Yeah I agree. He seems to adapt his game between formats quicker than the rest. For someone who's so agressive he has decent judgement outside off. Worth persevering for sure.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah I agree. He seems to adapt his game between formats quicker than the rest. For someone who's so agressive he has decent judgement outside off. Worth persevering for sure.
Yeah he's never going to be great in England or SA but he can contribute there and should be good in Asia + Aus (with the bat he is a 5th seamer with ball - which does reduce his value).

91Jmay

International Coach
He's a 4th in helpful conditions, he might be more horses for courses where he drops out at home.

It stops someone like Dhoni or Sehwag or whoever having to bowl in England occasionally.