• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Howe_zat

Audio File
My feed froze just as the ball pitched. I'm sat there shouting 'that's ****en out' before it even hit his pad. I'm so pleased reality decided to agree with me

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but literally no one pretends Vijay is good now. He's been crap for a while.

I will have no one disparage Vijay's run in 2014-15 when he made important runs on almost all of the away tours in tough conditions and was one of the few who knew one end of the bat from the other on the unplayable pitches at home vs SA. A brief but excellent run.
For a while it seemed like Vijay was the anti-FTB. Now he's basically an FTB personified. A huge blow for India.

Why is Kohli batting 5?

Daemon

2/19, 137* and then beats the bat on the first attempt with a beauty

should buy a lottery ticket asap

Howe_zat

Audio File
Why is Kohli batting 5?
He was off the field for 40 minutes this morning and so couldn't bat for the first 40 minutes of India's innings.

Alternatively,

kohli is RUNNING SCARED of king of swing ANDERSON

that last one sounds more fun, imma post it on reddit

OverratedSanity

Broad has looked harmless relative to the rest of the attack all series apart from that one spell in the 2nd innings of the first test. Didn't notice is average has crept back up over 29 too.

vcs

Broad has looked harmless relative to the rest of the attack all series apart from that one spell in the 2nd innings of the first test. Didn't notice is average has crept back up over 29 too.
Annoyance factor on getting destroyed by Broad >>> getting destroyed by Anderson/Woakes/Curran, so I'm going to take that as a positive

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is a different Anderson to the one we've seen in the last 2-3 years. This is not to say he was bad, he was still England's best bowler in Australia and after 100 Test matches, he knows how to bowl well even when not at his best but this Anderson is close to peak 2011-12 Anderson. He is pitching it full and shaping it away late. This is how he toyed with India in 2011 series.

If he keeps this up, Australia will have a torrid time next year

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Since the start of the SA tour, Kohli has scored 509 runs in 9 away innings. All other Indian batsmen who have batted in the top 5 ( i.e. Vijay, Dhawan, Pujara, Rahane, Rahul, Rohit and Parthiv) have contributed 465 runs in their 36 innings.

This is not very good.
This is just unbelievably dire. A 0-5 is now a strong possibility followed by a drubbing later in Australia. This side can barely put bat to ball, so Smith/Warner not being there wouldn't really make a difference

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kohli gets his first stiff back and quits

Michael Clarke meanwhile plays an entire career with a mangled spine.

Someone post this to Facebook

- Gnske