• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Jack1

International Debutant
Since the start of the SA tour, Kohli has scored 509 runs in 9 away innings. All other Indian batsmen who have batted in the top 5 ( i.e. Vijay, Dhawan, Pujara, Rahane, Rahul, Rohit and Parthiv) have contributed 465 runs in their 36 innings.

This is not very good.
Kohli is a monster though. Eras best player in all formats.

India's other batsmen need to wake up however.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
Never ceases to amaze me how quickly everyone can reorganise themselves after a declaration, yet any other stoppage in play takes an extremely unnecessary amount of time.

Jack1

International Debutant
Idiots! Should have dropped that and let England bat on.

Actually you are right. In the interest of the game India should have had a mini-discussion to drop any chances. Catching that does more harm than good to India in the game context.

Jack1

International Debutant
Big head Broad has the new ball again. England never cease to amaze me. It's like a pub/club side (boys club) with ring leaders. They are too scared Broad will throw a tantrum/hissy fit if he loses the new ball. This is the national team ffs. Woakes should be on it.

GOAT (2018 Anderson) with the breakthrough.

Last edited:

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Remember when Indian fans were proclaiming Vijay to be among the best, if not "the best" opener in the world?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People seem to think past form dictates how good/bad a player is now, so it's not totally whacko.
Yeah but literally no one pretends Vijay is good now. He's been crap for a while.

I will have no one disparage Vijay's run in 2014-15 when he made important runs on almost all of the away tours in tough conditions and was one of the few who knew one end of the bat from the other on the unplayable pitches at home vs SA. A brief but excellent run.