• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm in the 4 seamers, 1 spinner camp for England/Australia/South Africa so I would prefer Umesh but in the context of this particular match, it would probably have zero impact. Can't really judge a bowling attack when you've got 100 odd on the board
Quite. For all we know Umesh could've sprayed it around like he did in the first test and given away 20 in 3 overs.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
It takes some confidence to review on debut.

EDIT
Let's hope that was under instruction from his captain. Poor cricket otherwise.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Shame that - got out before I could post the church XI

Rev. David Sheppard
Vicar Trumper
Altar Hammond
Ollie Pope
Angelo Mathews
Matt Prior
Dan Christian
Gareth Cross+
Mark Priest
Kyle Abbott
Ian Bishop

Jack1

International Debutant
England have got to drop Jennings and bring in Burns,

Jennings can't bat, can't bowl, can't field, can't catch.

Shame Pope got out. 28 is OK on debut first innings. He's outscored the other two at least.

Jack1

International Debutant
Gubbins is a talent but was shocking last season in division one. I don’t think either would set the world alight but I think Burns could at least do a job seeing off the new ball.
He wants Gubbins over Burns based on one game. Dumbest logic I've ever heard when Burns is a far superior bat.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He wants Gubbins over Burns based on one game. Dumbest logic I've ever heard when Burns is a far superior bat.
Not just one game tosser, but I don't rate Burns. If we select him I will get behind him but don't try to tell me what I am thinking mr misery.