• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It's not a good way to take a catch, he didn't bend enough. I really don't like his keeping. This is not good enough. Not that I know Pant to be good enough. Saha can't be back soon enough.
Meh, it was a nice catch and that's important. His technique isn't perfect but he does a job. In swinging conditions he has done fine. I don't see him being dropped.

Also, Kohli mentioned in an interview that Pandya batted well, so he might not be dropped either. We might go unchanged next test I feel.

Borges

International Regular
The best strategy for Dhawan is to try and make as many as possible while going down swinging.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Maybe my standards are low but I have seen Parthiv Patel and many other poor keepers over the years. :P

Niall

International Coach
Meh, it was a nice catch and that's important. His technique isn't perfect but he does a job. In swinging conditions he has done fine. I don't see him being dropped.

Also, Kohli mentioned in an interview that Pandya batted well, so he might not be dropped either. We might go unchanged next test I feel.
They may bring back Bumrah for either Shami/Umesh. Rahul probably does need to bat a little more sensibly this time also.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
They may bring back Bumrah for either Shami/Umesh. Rahul probably does need to bat a little more sensibly this time also.
Most players take a test or at least an inning to adjust. I don't mind is going unchanged next test provided we win this one.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Murali Vijay is the ***iest cricketer we have. He is the one player CSK fans should go crazy about, not Dhoni.