• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Spark

Global Moderator
I wish it was that simple. Any idea evidence of any sort of strategy behind our test team would be welcome.but really the causes for yet another debacle are far more ingrained.
yeah if we're being historically precise, england's batting resembled a jenga tower built with bars of soap well before they miraculously became supreme at smashing huge scores in odis

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Umesh has still not bowled. It's a strong message. You need to perform to be part of the XI, don:t take things for granted.

Groundking

International Debutant
I don't see the point of having either Jos or Malan in the team TBH. Get Moeen back in the team for Jos for his batting at the very least, let alone his troll bowling of India, and get Pope in for Malan, figure out how to have Root batting at 4 again.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shami's run up looks a lot less labored these days. He used to take huge strides for someone of his height and it looked like a proper struggle for him to reach the crease.

Spark

Global Moderator
Given the shaky Indian lineup and the possibility of a Broad comeback after the 1st innings direness, I'd say yes
i guess it shows how much attention i've been paying to this test (which is a shame tbh) but i legit was not entirely sure if broad was playing until you posted this

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These two are both proper batsmen, but it feels like Ishant and Shami are in 'blast the tail out mode' and trying too many things. I'm seeing a few too many bouncers and freebies on leg stump atm.