• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's like saying the person who spams the forum can spam it and others have to behave so that the spammer doesn't hog the forum and insults members and their relationships with their mothers. It has been going on for too long - the constant spamming of the forum by Mr. Miyagi. I have made my point though. If we try to argue with him, he will first try to argue without making any points, and if we persist, he will resort to terrible insults.
I actually predicted after the first ****fight he got into that he'll soon be diagnosing people off a bad Wikipedia read on Freud. Now I hope to Zeus he's a liberterian so we have obnoxiously pretentious bingo.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Can someone explain to me the Dinesh Karthik renaissance anyway? Is he even the best gloveman in the country available?
Saha is injured. Parthiv was called back recently to tests. Won't be long until Pant or a youngster comes in.

trundler

Can someone explain to me the Dinesh Karthik renaissance anyway? Is he even the best gloveman in the country available?
Basically it's Knott and Taylor except with much, much inferior keepers'. Dhoni took the WK spot out of reach whilst DK chrped away in domestic. Now that Dhoni's gone, they've resorted to him.

Also just realized Saha is injured which ****s up my entire comparison so this is a pointless post.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I have contributed to this **** fight over the last few pages, sorry everyone (Not really. We all know I'll do it again).

Just saw that I got infracted earlier today for insulting someone. Climb out of my ass harsh.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The reasons I like the idea of Karun Nair so much -

He has had a great domestic season
Is an actual FC player compared to Dhawan who plays far too many shots
Can bowl a few overs if required

It won't happen as Dhawan won't be dropped, at least till he fails in another test.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saha is injured. Parthiv was called back recently to tests. Won't be long until Pant or a youngster comes in.
Basically it's Knott and Taylor except with much, much inferior keepers'. Dhoni took the WK spot out of reach whilst DK chrped away in domestic. Now that Dhoni's gone, they've resorted to him.

Also just realized Saha is injured which ****s up my entire comparison so this is a pointless post.
Well I hope they play Pant in the series if that's the case. Watching Karthik bat makes me understand why people hate cricket.

TheJediBrah

I have contributed to this **** fight over the last few pages, sorry everyone (Not really. We all know I'll do it again).

Just saw that I got infracted earlier today for insulting someone. Climb out of my ass harsh.
Should get infractions removed if you apologise to people IMO. Just like in real life.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well I hope they play Pant in the series if that's the case. Watching Karthik bat makes me understand why people hate cricket.
Agreed. He knows just how to be terribly unexciting even when he's playing at his best. Now its proven that he's a ****e keeper too there's no reason not to play a much more exciting and flamboyant cricketer in Pant (who might even be a better keeper anyway).

cnerd123

likes this
Ishant you ****ing beauty

Taste that Michael Holding. Going on and on about how Ishant is fighting for his spot and wouldn't be playing of Bhuvi was fit. Talk nah Mike.

Rashid and Curran are going to probably **** us over now tbh

Burgey

“Miyagi at his worst of a Friday night. It’s relative in that he’s usually pretty bad, but it’s obvious the bloke can’t handle his turps.”

- Quote from Burgey, relayed by TBT.

TheJediBrah

This his brutal. England have sacrificed all their Test cricket ability (or what little there was of it) to try to be good at ODIs. If they don't win the World Cup it will all be for nothing.