• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Indian commentators speaking about english batsmen's technique under english conditions during lunch break was least expected thought that came to my mind before start of this tour.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't think we will drop Dhawan. Kohli has an imaginary idea about his batting ability and he did take a catch today.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
let me tell you about mine. I can't feel my hemorrhoid anymore since I lost weight. Lets talk about this more and the discussion would be better than Pratters vs Maggi. Excellent discussion potential. :)
Awesome avi. Best scene in the movie when Thor arrives in Wakanda.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As good as India has been, which they certainly have been (Kohli and Ashwin is what I really mean). I think it takes a huge man of some fibre to admit that Cook is not the problem with the English batting lineup.

If someone can name me right now someone who would seriously contribute more than Cook on a consistent basis I will get myself banned right here and now. Anyone who says Rory Burns is the key to everything loses.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pant has so much potential and he's looked a decent stumper from what I've seen. Definitely worth a go.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Pratters fault for encouraging it. Miyagi doesn't know any better.
It's like saying the person who spams the forum can spam it and others have to behave so that the spammer doesn't hog the forum and insults members and their relationships with their mothers. It has been going on for too long - the constant spamming of the forum by Mr. Miyagi. I have made my point though. If we try to argue with him, he will first try to argue without making any points, and if we persist, he will resort to terrible insults.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Was it foolish on England's part to declare their starting 11 with so many lefties before the match or they were overconfident. Whatever it is, it made life for Virat to make a decision on Ashwin(If in case there was any idea of him replaced by Kuldeep).

Mr Miyagi

Banned
It's like saying the person who spams the forum can spam it and others have to behave so that the spammer doesn't hog the forum and insults members and their relationships with their mothers. It has been going on for too long - the constant spamming of the forum by Mr. Miyagi. I have made my point though. If we try to argue with him, he will first try to argue without making any points, and if we persist, he will resort to terrible insults.
I complimented what a great wife you'll make. Insults, pfffft!

Learn to take a compliment :)

You're way too defensive.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ffs, earn your stripes before you insult people here. We have been talking to each other for a decade you are the newbie. Know your role and shut your mouth.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can someone explain to me the Dinesh Karthik renaissance anyway? Is he even the best gloveman in the country available?