• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Shri

Mr. Glass
Am I the only one who thinks Bhajji deserves a chance at this job? He sucks atm but if he gets better with time, I'd love to listen to him talk about off spin bowling more.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I'll pass on having to listen to another halfwit ranting about the glories of finger spin. :laugh:

flibbertyjibber

Seems I missed a great couple of days. Nearly went today but switched shifts last week with someone at work who had a hospital appointment for today so bit gutted having seen the card. Bet a Kohli ton live is something worth seeing. Least I can watch some tomorrow and Saturday anyway. Might look where the other tests are and go to a Thursday (not doing Lord's)

BSM

U19 Cricketer
Amazing how much cricket can change. Had Kohli been caught by Malan on 21 then the same questions would have existed about his game. He looked almost permanently vulnerable against Anderson, who was very unfortunate not to take his wicket at any point in the innings. As it is Kohli has scored his century, and I imagine a lot of pressure has been relieved. Disappointed to go in tomorrow one wicket down but to have a lead after scoring 287, I would have taken that at the start of the day.

England should also be encouraged by India's batting display today. Sure Kohli scored runs but had chances been taken then they would have surely got less than 150. And obviously India can't rely on Kohli all the time (Saying that thoug I am slightly concerned that they maybe could). No one was entirely convincing either, not even Kohli despite his 149.

I reckon we need 250-300 to be firmly in the lead going into the 4th innings. I am pleasently suprised by the fact that all of our bowlers, barring Broad, seemed on top of their game and were effective. Thought Curran would be up against it but he really changed the game for us.

Burgey

Border-in-the-80s level carrying by Kohli today. Kept India in it. A properly compelling test set up.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I see England's slip cordon was in peak form last night. Is anyone keeping a tally for both teams? Cook is catastrophically bad there now.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Lucky ton but he’s taken his chance. How the **** is this a masterclass though Ward you pleb.
Yeah, it is mildly annoying when people keep saying this is why Kohli is super great etc. Of course I am extremely happy we are still in the match thanks to Kohli but lets not paint this as one of the best innings ever or any thing.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ganguly just scored 5 tons in all those years as captain. Jeez.
Ganguly was never a great batsman and was patchy for many phases. A case could be made that he if he wasn't captain, some one else could have got a run in his place. No one ever did as the other middle order batsmen - Dravid, Tendulkar and Laxman were so good and you couldn't drop Ganguly who was captain.