• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Borges

International Regular
That was a wicket for the thinking bowler; precisely bowled to exploit Pandya's weakness.

At the other end, Kohli has huffed and he has puffed, and blown a couple of gaskets along the way, but eventually reached a half-century. Well played, nonetheless!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean.

Noone really expected any of the Indian top-order to have the game to dominate on English slow seamers did they.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Malan can go **** himself. How do you do that twice to Kohli?
Yup, you have to wonder exactly what Malan does bring to the side. Looking back, I see that Cook's dropped one too. Hardly the first time in recent times.
But what a performance by Curran. Was it social who completely wrote him off on debut?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England are in a real position of advantage. Any deficit, or even parity, which they are unlikely to achieve, would be big trouble for India with them batting last.

91Jmay

International Coach
Makes me want to cry that Jimmy is wicketless. Bowled as well I've ever seen a bowler go without a wicket