• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Howe_zat is legitimately awesome on comms. I don't think he has the time/interest at the moment though, and it always kind of lacked direction whenever he wasn't on.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I loathe many 'pro' commentators who are more focussed on their past careers and what they're eating for dinner tonight.

The likes of Ian Bishop are too rare.

Borges

International Regular
What a terrible pitch for fast bowlers. Ball going waist high or lower now.
It is not as benign as it has looked; there certainly is something in the pitch to keep the quick bowlers interested. The Indian attack has been quite pedestrian so far.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Isa Guha is so hopeless.
Was just asked by Atherton to name openers since Strauss and utterly failed, so much that Atherton had to name around 10 of the 12
there's a lot of useless cricketing facts one can know and knowing the names of these 12 pieces of crap is right up there. good on her for not knowing. if only we could all forget them

Mr Miyagi

Banned
there's a lot of useless cricketing facts one can know and knowing the names of these 12 pieces of crap is right up there. good on her for not knowing. if only we could all forget them
Root and Trott maybe.

Lyth and Hameed were unforgettable.

Borges

International Regular
I loathe many 'pro' commentators who are more focussed on their past careers and what they're eating for dinner tonight.
Please stop reminding the 'pro' posters on this site that they could also be gratifying themselves by eating something; we will also have to read about what they had eaten in the past, what they are going to eat today; what they plan to eat in the future etc. In excruciating detail, in an excruciating avalanche of posts.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Please stop reminding the 'pro' posters on this site that they could also be gratifying themselves by eating something; we will also have to read about what they had eaten in the past, what they are going to eat today; what they plan to eat in the future etc. In excruciating detail, in an excruciating avalanche of posts.
:laugh: