• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Few more gems from Rameez

These two showed how to do it safely! This partnership is an example of how to do it safely.

Hafeez is pushing smoothly. His partner Jamshed is satisfied today.

Praveen Kumar has an experienced hand.

Misbah looked cool from the exterior, don't know about the interior.

Rameez Raza on air when Zimbabwe batsman, Gary Brent was struck on the unmentionables by a Shahid Afridi delivery in the 2007 World Cup: The pain is momentary. I can tell you... from personal experience. It's very painful at first, and then it evaporates. The physio is out on the field I wonder what he's doing to Brent. Maybe taking a look to make sure everything is OK. Perhaps to check if the cup is well positioned.

If we have a Super Over then super things can happen.

I'm not an Incredible Hulk, like Danny Morrison. I'm a thin guy from the subcontinent.

It's the other one, just like the other one: When two wrong-uns were bowled in succession.

Misbah has had more hits than Rolling Stones: After Misbah took a couple of blows on his body in the first Test match against Australia.

Afridi is like a vacuum cleaner. He sweeps everything in his way.

The ball took off and never really took off.

After Sreesanth-Harbhajan slapgate: He's slapped one thorugh the offside. Of late I shouldnt be saying that, slap has become controversial. He's hit it hard through the offside

Kamran Akmal is not Misbah's next choice. He's not padded up. He's not even wearing his trousers. He's wearing shorts I think..I hope he is!

LOL��
He's the cringy uncle.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea Yadav has been poor today after his first over.

Times like this you wonder where the next wicket is coming from - I suspect Ashwin will be back for an extended spell soon, and once the ball is reversing we'll have Shami and Yadav back into the attack. Ishant will probably go with the short ball theory that Kohli/Shastri love so much in the meanwhile. Will Hardik get a bowl this session?

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I'll say it again. They needed a second spinner. Also, as ***** pointed out, not getting a wicket right now is bad. We are going to do a lot of leather chasing.

Cow Corner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What's happened to our much vaunted bowling attack. This is essentially our first choice XI barring Bhuvi. After all that promise, when it comes to the first morning of a Test match Umesh blows it away...very frustrating.

cnerd123

likes this
What's happened to our much vaunted bowling attack. This is essentially our first choice XI barring Bhuvi. After all that promise, when it comes to the first morning of a Test match Umesh blows it away...very frustrating.
Ashwin was excellent, Ishant was very good to the two lefties with the new ball and should have had Jennings, and Shami bowled well

It's not been an awful first session. Not perfect but about as good as you can expect from a touring side in the first session of the series, coming in with not much warmup and only one guy in decent red ball form (Ishant).

Bhuvi would have definitely been a big plus, and Bumrah might have done better than Umesh so far.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
I would have still wanted to see either Kuldeep or Jadeja in place of Hardik. This dude is fraud. Moreover, both of them are decent batters. I hope Pandya proves me wrong.

Now that Chepu has been dropped based on his present form, this needs to be applied for everyone including close knit friends gang of Kohli which includes Dhawan and Pandya. I don't like Chepu and yeah best thing for Umesh this year was that he played with Virat in same and here he is in first test match.

cnerd123

likes this
Fraud bowling better than Umesh tbh

England's session that but not terrible from India. Just hope they don't start to fade next session.