• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Wow don't be such a bigot, Pratters.
It's not bigotry. Poor commentator from a random country in a series between India and England why exactly.. not that it means much when there is Bhajji selected. Just adds up to a bad commentary line up over all.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's not bigotry. Poor commentator from a random country in a series between India and England why exactly.. not that it means much when there is Bhajji selected. Just adds up to a bad commentary line up over all.
Haha I was taking the piss.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Don't we have Mark Nicholas in commentry. Sorry I missed most of the match till now.
Mark Nickleass was given a pass years ago. Thank god.

He broke the Sylvester Clarke rule. Don't talk about FC bowlers every test match.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Players who have almost zero follow through when playing shots can be annoying to watch as they give the impression that they just managed to meddle the ball due to luck. Like Jennings here. Not that he is batting great, mind.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Athar Ali Khan is passionate about Bangladesh, like *****. So he is tolerable in that regard. He is also far more fluent than Harbhajan, not that Athar is fluent by any means.

cnerd123

likes this
Shami's bowled some jaffas but he's dropped short too often for my liking. Maybe that's helping his full deliveries be more potent, by pushing the batmsen back, but I can't help feeling he's wasting the new ball.

If these two see off this session it will be a win for England.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
"Be good and be cool"
- Ramiz Raja
Few more gems from Rameez

These two showed how to do it safely! This partnership is an example of how to do it safely.

Hafeez is pushing smoothly. His partner Jamshed is satisfied today.

Praveen Kumar has an experienced hand.

Misbah looked cool from the exterior, don't know about the interior.

Rameez Raza on air when Zimbabwe batsman, Gary Brent was struck on the unmentionables by a Shahid Afridi delivery in the 2007 World Cup: The pain is momentary. I can tell you... from personal experience. It's very painful at first, and then it evaporates. The physio is out on the field I wonder what he's doing to Brent. Maybe taking a look to make sure everything is OK. Perhaps to check if the cup is well positioned.

If we have a Super Over then super things can happen.

I'm not an Incredible Hulk, like Danny Morrison. I'm a thin guy from the subcontinent.

It's the other one, just like the other one: When two wrong-uns were bowled in succession.

Misbah has had more hits than Rolling Stones: After Misbah took a couple of blows on his body in the first Test match against Australia.

Afridi is like a vacuum cleaner. He sweeps everything in his way.

The ball took off and never really took off.

After Sreesanth-Harbhajan slapgate: He's slapped one thorugh the offside. Of late I shouldnt be saying that, slap has become controversial. He's hit it hard through the offside

Kamran Akmal is not Misbah's next choice. He's not padded up. He's not even wearing his trousers. He's wearing shorts I think..I hope he is!

LOL?