• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I'd assumed Dhawan was caught behind of the outside edge as usual. Good to know he's finally added another mode of dismissal to his armory.

Kohli flashing wide outside off again WAC.
When you say WAC and/or WAG, what exactly are you referencing?

Is it Was All-time Crap and Was All-time Great?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pujara can't blame anyone but himself if he's dropped. Not for his bad form but for walking. Why would you ****ing walk in a warm up game.

Borges

International Regular
The Essex commentators were pretty good, actually. One of them was quite well informed about the Indian domestic scene, up and coming players etc.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Lol I don't know exactly what Gandu means either but Indian friends I've had use it as a word for "gay"
There's a gandu which is land or "big farm".

But if its that - I kinda want to get the reference precise.

Because I don't often hear or say - wow, look at this big Gayle Tripple Hundred, what a big farm, myself.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Adil fully understands that if he wishes to be eligible for Test cricket in the 2019 season, he must have a county contract to play four-day cricket. Moving forward, England Test players must be committed to the county championship - Ed Smith

This can't be real

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm assuming ed smith saw this team posted in the comments section of an article and decided to plagiarise again

Howe_zat

Audio File
No. They have about 3 batsmen and are looking at how many wicket keepers and allrounders might be able to plug the gaps.

I doubt either will play - chances are they will pick a similar side to the last test against Pakistan, in which they switched to a much more conventional set up than the Moeen at 8 strategy (even though I like that one).

Cook
Jennings
Root
Malan
Bairstow
Stokes
Buttler
Woakes
Bess
Broad
Anderson

Probably Sam Curran for twelfth because you've got to do your time in the high visibilty tabard young man if you want to get anywhere in this line of work

The weakest player in that team is Jennings, who has only just been recalled, so I guess he's in.

On form they might recall Rashid ahead of Bess, and it would be a pretty strange time to do it given this is Rashid's first white-ball-only season and Bess had a good game in the last test. Still it would be a fine oppertunitiy to kick the county game in the nuts again, so it's plausible.

If it were up to me, I'd kick Jennings, make Buttler or Bairstow open and play Ben Foakes at #7. My reasons for doing this are not entirely cricket related
I was wrong about the spinner but hey - Leach, Moeen and Rashid all in the squad means none of them have a clue.