• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

cnerd123

likes this
***** has been banned for one month for an accumulation of infraction points relating to:
  • Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members
  • Trolling or baiting
I mean, this might happen soon anyways thanks to Miyagi

Gotta keep my trap shut till after this series is done

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I mean, this might happen soon anyways thanks to Miyagi

Gotta keep my trap shut till after this series is done
Haha very much so. You probably don't want to be my "infracting Gambhiring" guineapig, especially given how many points you're on right now...

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why should Pujara play the first test if he is sucking at the nets? We should put our best XI on the field which gives us the chance to win. Rahul has made some runs. It's a no brainer to play him.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why should Pujara play the first test if he is sucking at the nets? We should put our best XI on the field which gives us the chance to win. Rahul has made some runs. It's a no brainer to play him.
Rahul should open. He's not competing for Pujara's spot.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Play Vijay ahead of Dhawan as he throws his wicket away. Play Dhawan ahead of Pujara if Pujara doesn't have any mojo.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea I'm on board for that

Lokesh and Vijay open, Pujara three, Dhawan on the bench ready to step in if either Vijay/Pujara have to be dropped.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Test squad(for first three matches): Virat Kohli (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, M Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane (vice-captain), Karun Nair, Dinesh Karthik (wicket-keeper), Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ishant Sharma, Mohd. Shami, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur.

Xuhaib asked why were are pessimistic. If you look at our squad, no batsmen are in form except Rahul. Bowlers we were banking on like Bhuvi are facing injury issues. The big positive is Kuldeep in a season where the pitches will be dry. Which begs the question, why was Chahal or some other spinner not drafted in this squad, ffs.