• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

cnerd123

likes this
Its very rare I agree with Pratters and Weldone

And now I've agreed with them both within the space of 2 pages on the same thread

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Are you going to intentionally keep ignoring that everyone agrees that Buttler vs Dhoni right now. This is not what people are arguing against.

This is approaching Blocky levels of intentional misdirection.
I'm not misdirecting anything.

I prefer Buttler's career.

You can discuss Dhoni's entire career.

I still prefer Buttlers entire career uoto now.

There is no misdirection.

But hey, I am drunk, a kiddo, a jack ass and everything else for preferring Buttler's career to Dhoni's And now I am a "misdirect-or".

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Well don't go burying your valuables everytime you hear Buttler vs Dhoni raised, because the way things are going, it is going to become a far more occurance and get louder:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...e-ball-cricket-paine/articleshow/64731847.cms
https://www.timesnownews.com/sports...vaughan-comparing-jos-buttler-ms-dhoni/192106

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cric...-in-trouble/story-8nJZcofrGa1qhytXQAUcmL.html

It has only just begun if Buttler continues on the way he is going. It will get louder and louder.

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/ms-...s-slam-michael-vaughan-for-comparison-1803782

https://www.inuth.com/sports/cricke...-vaughan-for-calling-buttler-better-than-msd/

And louder.
He said buying, you idiot. Not burying.

cnerd123

likes this
What's hilarious is that Miyagi thought Pratters post meant that he wanted to bury dolls of Mr Miyagi in the dirt because he's so frustrated by him, when literally all poor innocent little Pratters is thinking 'his username reminds me of a doll I saw once'

Amazing

Shri

Mr. Glass
What's hilarious is that Miyagi thought Pratters post meant that he wanted to bury dolls of Mr Miyagi in the dirt because he's so frustrated by him, when literally all poor innocent little Pratters is thinking 'his username reminds me of a doll I saw once'

Amazing
There's a saying in my language.

"In the eyes of the frightened, every rope becomes a snake."

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Don't bother Pratters. Better for your sanity yo put him on ignore.
I don't but it's too much at this point as he keeps posting the same thing million types in a thread on the India v England series and people keep engaging with him. Thread is full of Mr. Miyagi posts and people responding and then Mr. Miyagi posting million times again. I haven't watched Karate Kid and I don't think I intend to any time soon now. I hope it's not this bad by the time the test series starts as far as this thread is concerned, sigh. Some one gave a good example of user blocky though I think in this case it's worse. I didn't see Blocky blocking a India v South Africa thread for example.

Mr Miyagi

Banned

Amazing
I'm short sighted. Surely, you have heard of people being short sighted. It is a large percentage of of the cross-cultural population :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mr. Miyagi, why can't you let a topic go dude? No need to have the last word and kill the thread. Make your point and let others make their points and let that be that, no? Heh. Each thread you enter becomes about you rather than the topic of the thread as you repeatedly keep arguing a gazillion times so that all other posts dwarf in comparison. You are Russia while we are all Croatia in terms of posts and thread mindspace. You know what though? Croatia won.
Please follow this man:

a) Don't post million times;
b) Don't post the same thing million times.

This is my last on the topic, good day.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Please follow this man:

a) Don't post million times;
b) Don't post the same thing million times.

This is my last on the topic, good day.
Mr. Miyagi, why can't you let a topic go dude? No need to have the last word and kill the thread. Make your point and let others make their points and let that be that, no? Heh. Each thread you enter becomes about you rather than the topic of the thread as you repeatedly keep arguing a gazillion times so that all other posts dwarf in comparison. You are Russia while we are all Croatia in terms of posts and thread mindspace. You know what though? Croatia won.

I love how you finish your post about who "won" ;)

In fact, "won" was your last word.

Ironic ;)

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
India batting first

Rahul Jnr dropped for Karthik - looks like MSD might be batting at 4 after all

Also Bhuvi and Thakur in for Kaul and Umesh

Borges

International Regular
Can the five or six of you make a joint post? Does this forum have a provision for such a grand idea?
Is so, do that, and all of you would have he last word; all of you would have 'won'.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Who Posted?
Posts 286
Mr Miyagi
Posts 90
Posts 85
Borges
Posts 79
John1990
Posts 76
Shri