• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
you'd almost want to keep Dhoni out there because at least the tail enders can fluke a few sixes

Dhoni is just too old and weak to do anything but push it into the gap for a single these days. he might still be good at getting not outs to boost the average but he really can't hit boundaries anymore. not that im complaining

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good for you.

You don't/didn't care about the Natwest 2002 final. We did. We've explained to you why. If you still don't care, then you don't care. That's that.

In the 2002 game India were about 200 odd by this stage. These guys are well behind the runrate right now. Going to take something crazy from Pandya to win it for us, assuming all MSD does is hold up an end till 50 overs.

Disappointing result this tho - bowled really well for most of the first innings, just lot the plot towards the end, and loose shots from Nohit, Dhawan and Lokesh really set us back. Seems like a touch of complacency/laziness seeping in. Root, Willey and Morgan batted really well tho, and Moeen's been excellent so far.
Shouldn't you be watching your other team anyway?

cnerd123

likes this
Hardik's a jammy cricketer. Never really looks good when batting or bowling. But he's somehow on 20 already.

Pace back in, now or nothing really.

Cow

Banned
India shouldn't play in blue. It doesn't suit them and it's not a colour associated with their country/society.

mr_mister

mark my words, and I know ***** has already said this, but i'll second it, Dhoni will cost his country the WC final. He is ****ing ****e everytime I watch him these days.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Hardik out - this over.

Dhoni to pad his average and India to lose by plenty from here.

Calling it now.

191/6.

Last edited:

mr_mister

pretty happy about that, Pandya the only real threat to my england more sixes than india bet. if dhoni somehow hits 5 zacks i'll lop my nuts off

mr_mister

i'm beating a dead horse here but he can literally only poke it around for ones and twos these days. when he does get the odd four it looks ugly/flukey as hell