• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why? he wouldn't give a ****. And if he does, **** him.
If I wanted you to actually answer the question I would've asked you instead of making that subtle post implying it was obvious.

As always though you're as subtle as a brick. :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
Idk what's more painful - watching England's efforts at playing spin, or Cows efforts at getting people to bite

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Unless Kohli decides to 'drop' Kuldeep for the next game, this is going to be 3-0

Well at least now people won't use the 'ch' word when England crash out during the next World Cup

Borges

International Regular
Eng boys clearly more interested in the Djokovic vs Nadal match and the 3rd/4th playoff.

Credit to them for getting their priorities right.
Bit too early with this, aren't we?

How do you know now that India won't collapse in a heap when they try to chase this? Never #underestimate #MoeenAli.

Cow

Banned
Ive seen the outskirts of Ng Ka Tsuen... so I actually feel bad for *****.. And I feel I speak for all at CricketWeb when I wish him only health, happiness and most importantly, luck, for the future.

#Pray4Zorax