• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Borges

International Regular
Well, none of the bowlers have looked like being able to take wickets. But there are six of them; good thing that Morgan has some choice.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Stokes, Amir and Jordan need sleeves with patterns on them in the shape of tattoos so that they look more thug as fast bowlers.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My mate reckons Malaysia has the best Indian cuisine.
Malaysian/Singaporean Indian cuisine is pretty different from what you get in India. Prata, Rojak and Murtabak are brilliant creations.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nice to see Rohit in touch before the ODI series starts. Hope he loses it just as the series ends or Kohli will have him in the test XI.

Borges

International Regular
This is the worst thing that could have happened to India. After this, these clowns would be racking their brains to see how Nohit can be plugged into the test eleven.

Cow

Banned
Malaysian/Singaporean Indian cuisine is pretty different from what you get in India. Prata, Rojak and Murtabak are brilliant creations.
So is Tamil food different in India to Malaysia? I just assumed they brought their style of cooking over with them.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So is Tamil food different in India to Malaysia? I just assumed they brought their style of cooking over with them.
I've never been to South India (other than Bangalore) but I've heard it's different enough to be it's own cuisine.