• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have you never seen one of these before?

I don't really like them at all, but surely you've come across them.

cnerd123

likes this
No I've had them. They're an abomination. Used to be considered Christmas Cakes in Hong Kong. The White Man wasn't content with bringing Christianity over to Asia, they had to bring their god awful cakes as well.

TheJediBrah

No I've had them. They're an abomination. Used to be considered Christmas Cakes in Hong Kong. The White Man wasn't content with bringing Christianity over to Asia, they had to bring their god awful cakes as well.
God I hate those guys

cnerd123

likes this
Those cakes suck but they do remind me of childhood so it's kind of a warm fuzzy wash
Yea they're horrible to eat but because we're exposed to them as kids we think there is something special about it and remember it all fondly when it really should be classified as child abuse that we ever fed it to begin with.

Just like Maggi Noodles.

trundler

Yea they're horrible to eat but because we're exposed to them as kids we think there is something special about it and remember it all fondly when it really should be classified as child abuse that we ever fed it to begin with.

Just like Maggi Noodles.
Come on, Maggi isn't bad. Do you guys have Knorr there? That's better.

vcs

Maggi is definitely not bad at all. Loved it as a kid.

Actually, I had it again recently when I'd gone trekking and that was the only thing available to eat in a tea shop. Tasted like heaven in that cold weather. :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
Maggi is garbage and all us desi kids suffer from Stockholm syndrome. Its about time we own up to it and begin to move ahead with our lives.

vcs

Kids have dodgy taste. Kids like carbonated beverages also. I rarely come across an adult these days who likes Coke, Pepsi etc. but kids probably still love them.

trundler

I was addicted to Coke until we moved away from the city. Turns out it wasn't an addiction and I was just a dumbass kid with no self control.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just like Maggi Noodles.
Maggi is garbage and all us desi kids suffer from Stockholm syndrome. Its about time we own up to it and begin to move ahead with our lives.
**** off, you ****

Knorr's popular for soups here.

Maggi is definitely not bad at all. Loved it as a kid.

Actually, I had it again recently when I'd gone trekking and that was the only thing available to eat in a tea shop. Tasted like heaven in that cold weather. :laugh:
It's fantastic in the cold!

Okay so it's not instant ramen good but it does a great job, especially with some onions and peas added (plus some extra masala).

trundler

**** off, you ****

Knorr's popular for soups here.

It's fantastic in the cold!

Okay so it's not instant ramen good but it does a great job, especially with some onions and peas added (plus some extra masala).
If I'm feeling fancy I add some green chili and lemon to it.