• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Borges

International Regular
Oh! slippy, stop making threads like this.

Gluttony, by itself is harmless (to others). But gluttons should be seen and not heard.

Jack1

International Debutant
As big a lie as the 19 year of life on Rashid Khan's birth certificate.

He's clearly 34 ffs
I think he looks young. I very much doubt his age is a lie. He looks 25 or less, so obviously just an older looking 19 year old. The way he holds himself suggests he's pretty young in terms of posture and body language in my opinion. Obvious a great skilled bowler and good cricket brain though.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
he definitely doesn't look 19. But he's a pathan and they grow up quickly. Even Afridi didn't look 16 when he came on to the scene. But at 36 he looked younger than a lot of other 36ers.

Btw how good is Rashid Khan's googly? I find it very hard to pick it out of his hand even in slow mo.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not sure Rashid's back of the length quickish deliveries will be nearly as effective in the longer format. He's probably got a different game plan for Tests that remains to be seen, but I think he'll do well.

vcs

he definitely doesn't look 19. But he's a pathan and they grow up quickly. Even Afridi didn't look 16 when he came on to the scene. But at 36 he looked younger than a lot of other 36ers.

Btw how good is Rashid Khan's googly? I find it very hard to pick it out of his hand even in slow mo.
Kumble did a very good analysis of it during the IPL. There is a very subtle difference in how the ball is placed in his hand and the way his arm is positioned during the run-up.

smash84

The Tiger King
Kumble did a very good analysis of it during the IPL. There is a very subtle difference in how the ball is placed in his hand and the way his arm is positioned during the run-up.
very interesting, is it possible for you to find that analysis. Would be very useful to have a look at it. That might be it though because its very hard to pick it the way it comes out of the hand. Must be the way it is placed and arm position are the way to detect his googly.

vcs

It'll be hard to find unless you can get hold of the full match replay (it was the final). They did during the "strategic timeout" break they have after 8 overs or so.

SillyCowCorner1

Is he going to go down as another wasted talent in cricket
Please in the future when you are creating threads, make sure you give us a description of who the player/s are you are referring to.

10 point font. Times New Roman. Double spaced. At least 2000 words.
And cite your references.