• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Mr Miyagi

Banned
No great bowler could dismiss a higher proportion of tailer enders like SK Warne.

Easy win.

Rashid at best is competing with Heath Streak. Or if things turn out very very good, RJ Hadllee. Not Warne. And not Murali. Unless there's an Attapatu, Ranatunga, de Silva, Jayasuriya, Sangakarra and Jayawardene in AFG i have missed and I like Shazhad and Nabi.

(and before you insult me, think without strawman what I"m saying, if you don't get it, I don't guarantee a reply)

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Hadlee was better than Warne - so I seriously don't know what you're talking about. Also, what does the quality of other Afg players have to do with how good Rashid is?

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it Pulao or Pilau?

Are they the same thing?

I thought the confusion would end after the chai v. chaai debate but I was wrong

What is going on here?

Am I losing my mind?

Are you losing our mind?

Is this proof that we are in the end times?

Arggh!!!!! :Jumpy:

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Is it Pulao or Pilau?

Are they the same thing?

I thought the confusion would end after the chai v. chaai debate but I was wrong

What is going on here?

Am I losing my mind?

Are you losing our mind?

Is this proof that we are in the end times?

Arggh!!!!! :Jumpy:
it is supposed to be pulao, have heard some people call it pilao, although not too many.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well pilaf is the correct Anglicized spelling, whilst pulao most accurately reflects the pronunciation.