• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah shame because 2-0 would make for a really exciting second half. Hard to see City keeping this up as it stands.

SeamUp

International Coach
I'm in deep depression with my club. The truth is I have been for nearly 20 years. But you just keep crawling back to the bastard.

Speaking about Nottingham Forest by the way.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
It was a pen.

Funniest thing about the Champions League is clubs like Juventus and Bayern crying about referees favouring other teams.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Come on. He goes through the back of him.

Buffon embarrassing himself. The whole love in with him is very cringe.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lean towards no-pen but can see why he gave it. Not a huge amount of force behind the contact but it's from directly behind, outside the box you get a free kick for that like 95%+ of the time.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I think it's a penalty tbh. Not the strongest of contact, but definitely enough contact to be legitimately off-putting, and it was from behind.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think it's a penalty tbh. Not the strongest of contact, but definitely enough contact to be legitimately off-putting, and it was from behind.
The fact the striker was already on his way down before being gently brushed from behind was probably a bigger factor in him missing the ball.