• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think he gets under bowled a touch sometimes
What usually happens is he rips through the middle order and starc cleans hip the tail so Cummins ends with 3 or 4.

His average is still really good, especially for a change bowler.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
What usually happens is he rips through the middle order and starc cleans hip the tail so Cummins ends with 3 or 4.

His average is still really good, especially for a change bowler.
When does he get a new go with the new ball?

SeamUp

International Coach
Generally something happens early in morning session at Newlands so we will do well to get to 300.

Gnske

That innings has to be the easiest I've seen Elgar play when it comes to fluid strokes.

StephenZA

Batting looks quite tough here actually. Much more pace and bounce
I think there is more in this pitch than initially thought... it has definitely quickened up. It is not common (particularly with good bowling attacks) to get much above 350 in an innings in SA.

SeamUp

International Coach
Batting looks quite tough here actually. Much more pace and bounce
It was fizzing through yesterday. A few byes over the keepers head for 4. This is the new Newlands.

Amla was bounced out by bounce and pace.

Markram, Faf, Bavuma, QdK, Philander all caught behind the wicket which means there is something there on offer.

StephenZA

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These two are taking SA's first innings score to respectability.

Australia let things slip a bit in the previous game too when they were bowling at the set batsman and the tail in the first session.