• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia right back in. Faf needs to be doing more.. I see very little wrong with his game but he just doesn't score as many runs as he should TBH.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When you look at the bowling card you can see the glaring thing is that Lyon has only bowled 14.... in a SA bowling card Maharaj would have been at least equal if not more than the other seamers, unless the pacers were taking wickets.

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
AB was soft but I can take it because it was a weight transfer issue on a cover drive. It wasn't like a wild silly slash.

We needed the middle order to step up and they didn't.

Got a lot of work to do. Day 2 and Day 3 will be good for batting. We were set for a good total for our bowlers to toil away nicely.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Excellent spell by Cummins late in the day though. Especially after being so expensive in his first spells...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So good from Cummins. There's still enough batting to repair this, but I think Aus will be pretty happy at the end of the day even if they don't get any more wickets.

Spark

Global Moderator
Didn't realise he still hasn't picked up another 5-for since his comeback and one and only on debut at the Wanderers !
I mean he's only really played Tests for a year now, that one-off aside. He contributes consistently without getting to even 4/fors that much.