• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's kinda fun though. Could get annoying and tiring very quickly but it's fun once in a while.
I should add that I would hate to see this sort of game played out in the WT20 though. Fine with it in any other situation.

Daemon

****ing hell, get Mitchell in the tui shirt out onto the park and he'd do a better job than some of the guys we've seen tonight

Top_Cat

Dunno what you guys are bitching about, NZ just equaled their highest ever T20I score and the Aussies have to break the world record to beat it on a postage stamp. This match is the definition of ‘once in a while’.

Flem274*

123/5
lol how pissed would you be if you're lynn. short's been snicking it all night to get 50* and you get caught in the tiny outfield

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno what TJB is bitching about, NZ just equaled their highest ever T20I score and the Aussies have to break the world record to beat it on one of the smallest international grounds there is. This match is the definition of ‘once in a while’.
Fixed

Top_Cat

That said, NZ’s bowling has been rank. Even if they win, the two openers should get a rocket back in the sheds.

TheJediBrah

Dunno what you guys are bitching about, NZ just equaled their highest ever T20I score and the Aussies have to break the world record to beat it on a postage stamp. This match is the definition of ‘once in a while’.
me neither. There's something in my DNA that just has to troll Kiwis every chance I get, even when I don't intend to

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't at all fathom why Munro hasn't bowled and they're going back to Wheeler who has been abysmal. Pace off the ball Kane.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
RRR under 10 now. This is the Eden Park game that finally lives up to the myth.