• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
ben wheeler has always struck me as more of a pure red ball bowler so this is a rough initiation for him
Yeah he doesn't have the best domestic 20-20 record which I think was pointed out on here when he came in and Ferguson got dropped.

Better than Ferguson though, admittedly.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Southee 2 overs for 34, Wheeler 2 overs for 38 :laugh:

Wheeler will be feeling super rough about that first over. Doubtless affected his second too.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Lots of wides in between. Kane best be telling the bowlers not to panic. Yet.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even Sodhi got milked. Eden Park is a bizarre ground.
If Sodhi keeps bowling top spinners I think he'll do ok if not great. There's just too much pace from the quicks, Warner is literally chipping it for six.

TheJediBrah

I don't want to be that guy, but this is just **** cricket. Bring the bowlers into it FFS. If you can't change your boundary size then at least spice up the pitch or make it slower and harder to bat on or something **** i dunno?

Flem274*

123/5
I don't want to be that guy, but this is just **** cricket. Bring the bowlers into it FFS. If you can't change your boundary size then at least spice up the pitch or make it slower and harder to bat on or something **** i dunno?
eden park hoops. its either a 150 or 350 ground in odis. spice the deck up and it could be 80 v 80

Daemon

It's kinda fun though. Could get annoying and tiring very quickly but it's fun once in a while.