• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
India in South Africa:

Test record:
3 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses

Have won or drawn: 50% of tests.
Have drawn a series and come close to winning on a couple of occasions.

ODI record vs South Africa in South Africa
(prior to this series)

5 Wins
21 Losses

yes 21!
Thus winning 5 in 26 completed ODIs, ratio of less than 1 win in every 5 games. Absolutely atrocious record. So with ABD and Faf injured, India finally have a perfect opportunity to set this record straight! Must win this series now.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Be tempted to drop Amla down the order and have Markram open with de Kock. Middle order with no AB or Faf looks very weak.

Stefan9

International Debutant
That is a big move.... with Duminy, Amla and Miller in the squad. Clear indication of where they see Markram's future.
Well hash doesn't want to captain and I certainly would pick markram as captain above the other 2.

Good and brave call from Ottis and co.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I like this call. It reminds me of Graeme Smith's appointment - although Markram isn't going to be a regular captain yet.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amla plays a gorgeous cover drive and given out next ball. Reviewed though.