• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Did some NZer just do the world's most effective rain-dance? If so, why haven't you demonstrated your power earlier and maybe conserved it a bit for more important matches.

Flem274*

123/5
boooo is it raining? i was just settling into an evening of being a grumpy old man grizzling at this rinky dink T20 format too

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok, tbh this “ooh KP is such an alpha male” myth is a little bit tired. An overpumped ego blatantly covering a fragile insecurity which has been shown up many times. The dude couldn’t even handle team mates or bosses daring to banter or differ with him. Recently he blocked Mitchell Johnson on twitter after a gentle dig.

Dude was a heck of a skilled batsman. But in almost every other aspect he’s been nothing special. Just another self loving maverick who many of the disenchanted or less intellectual masses gravitate towards, mainly because he always pissed on the system (despite making his name and living from it), and draws his attention with strong opinions and polarising people... kind of a mini Trump effect dare I say.

To suggest someone is “beta” for not liking the guy is a bit laughable really. Then call me a beta for calling him out ��
Hey I may be disenchanted and less intellectual, but . . .

what was they third thing you said?

Flem274*

123/5
according to cricinfo lord colin and southee were threatening to do a poo on the spectators

Only Colin De Grandhomme (and, briefly, Tim Southee) threatened to dump on the crowd at any stage over the last hour and a half

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like how Channel 9's footage of the BBL is totally fine and not in 240p

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Normal Sydney weather. Scattered showers drifting on shore. Annoying without any meaningful totals.

Flem274*

123/5
none of the nzers seem to play games atm. wasn't ryder a massive cod fan a few years back? even flag flying nerd vettori was secretly a jock and into fashion etc apparently.

(referencing the don bradman face offs here)

Flem274*

123/5
honestly getting nz/aus/england to have don bradman cricket duels on the cricket show is a way better idea than this tri series