• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2017/18

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
5 runs total off overs 42 and 43 - they're only five down, that's awful.

And now a six and a four, finally some #intent.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is some bloody good hitting.

Monstrous last over.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ha, that's superb. Doesn't completely make up for the 22-run over, but still.

Flem274*

123/5
i've seen less of pakistan than id like in the past couple of years but this is the best i've seen hafeez bat in a while. really good knock, potentially match winning

heh good run out just then

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
How dare anyone hit lovely trenty around like that

Could be quite a competitive total (I haven't seen a ball but pitch doesn't sounds super flat, just a bit slow), especially if NZ's lower order bats like last time.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
i've seen less of pakistan than id like in the past couple of years but this is the best i've seen hafeez bat in a while. really good knock, potentially match winning

heh good run out just then
He always had this in his game..he was the reason Pakistan managed a 338 in CT final instead of a 280. Problem is that he saw himself as an opener, kept struggling against the new ball. Then he saw himself as a top order batsman, still struggled as he is not great at rotating the strike in the middle overs.

His is probably the cleanest hitter of the ball in this squad. But just doesn't want to play that role. This is why its so rare that we see this side of him.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Let's see if any of our players abuse the **** out of the opposition while 12th man before deciding how much influence Ol' Man River is having :happy: