• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2017/18

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Good catch, Henry Nicholls."

Now, I'm a fan of Henry, but I don't think such high praise is necessary here. It was hit straight to him.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Fakhar's wicket at a crucial stage dented Pak's scoring. This was ideal for Sarf to come in and play the middle overs but he sees himself as a lower order batsman

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This might mark a turnaround in Kaneh's willingness to bowl his glorious straight-arm offspinners.

Good for team balance, good for morale and can always slip in a bendy-arm one for a bit of extra purchase if it's needed :cool:.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's gonna carry on, apparently! Gutsy as ****. Assuming he's passed a concussion test.

thierry henry

International Coach
I understand not wearing a helmet to the spinners but according to cricinfo he's also not wearing a hat, which is a disgraceful faux pas.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Hrmm, gotta feel for Shoaib Malik - probably the team coach/doctor/physio should have got him to retire hurt and possibly bat again later.