• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If that had happened to India they would've forfeited the match here and there.
Only when it happens 6 times a day and the aussies cheat repeatedly by not walking and give the opposing players out themselves and call our captain a bastard and don't even shake his hand after the game. Disgusting cheating aussies.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only when it happens 6 times a day and the aussies cheat repeatedly by not walking and give the opposing players out themselves and call our captain a bastard and don't even shake his hand after the game. Disgusting cheating aussies.
How is any of that wrong?

Compton

International Debutant
If I have to listen to Boycott explain how to duck a bouncer after every bouncer for the rest of this match I might actually just die.

Daemon

Don't forget shamelessly claiming catches that are grounded, looking at the balcony for review help and the heinous crime that is unleashing mitch marsh onto the world

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Starc bowling around the wicket is perhaps the most awkward looking thing is test cricket, except maybe Cook trying to bat atm.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah ok that might actually be out. I don't think there's enough evidence to overturn it but I'm now leaning to more out than not out
Yeah this was my takeaway too.

I think he was probably out tbh. Those usually go back to on-field call though, so he can consider himself unlucky even if not robbed.

morgieb

Yeah this was my takeaway too.

I think he was probably out tbh. Those usually go back to on-field call though, so he can consider himself unlucky even if not robbed.
Wouldn't say that is necessarily the case for caught decisions, tbf.