• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think if anything it hit the top glove which was holding the bat. They made the decision way too quickly though IMO.
There's no conclusive mark on hot spot to show that - there's only random reflections, and the snicko spike is too late. No way is that evidence to overturn.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that's a bit too inconclusive to overturn I think. But I also think it did get the glove. Tough one.

Daemon

Yeah ok that might actually be out. I don't think there's enough evidence to overturn it but I'm now leaning to more out than not out

morgieb

What happens if the umpire's decision was upheld in that case? Do Australia still lose a review?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'His headed makes a woody sound' heh.

And no Clarke, not clear footage at all. Why wasn't the off side snicko shown?

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Disgusting decision by the 3rd umpire. Conclusive proof is needed to overturn any decision and there wasn't any there.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Malan keeps showing enough ticker to not warrant being dropped but on boxing day I'm going to see his record of 9 matches and an average of 25 and wonder what he's doing out there.

Daemon

****ing hell can boycs stfu, everyone knows he played it in the worst way possible, no need to keep going on and on about it

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I fell asleep - couldn't make it any longer. I see Vince and Root made a couple of pretty twenties - business as usual for England - and some dodgy decision against Rocky?