• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's the incorrect decision. It hit clearly hit the glove that was off the bat. That is 100% wrong and the umpire should know that. England definitely have a right to feel aggrieved there.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That Hazlewood spell was monstrous. 2 dropped catches in 3 balls alongside a brutal bouncer. You won't see much better fast bowling than that.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
I think if anything it hit the top glove which was holding the bat. They made the decision way too quickly though IMO.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bull**** decision. How can he think there was conclusive evidence to overturn that?

Spikey

I think if anything it hit the top glove which was holding the bat. They made the decision way too quickly though IMO.
I thought the hotspot was on the glove off the bat on the first glance and it was hard to form any other opinion because everything happened so quickly. They should have gone back to hotspot after snicko

vcs

Anything under 400 and it will be the same old story for England. Doesn't look good at the moment.