• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Wagner ending up with 200 wickets at 27 odd when even Boult and Southee can’t manage those figures will be so awesome. Something that can be held over Howsie until CW dissolves into dust.
So disappointing that we’ll only see him play four games for NZ this season.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've actually never seen Wagner bowl live at the ground. Really need to do something about that one day. Might try to catch some of the day/night test.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I don't want to jinx him, but it would be nice for Latham to get a big score and have all our top 4 with averages of 40+

morgieb

Luck seems to have gone New Zealand's way a fair bit. Fair few iffy shots not going to hand when they did in the WIndies innings.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
My guess is we'll need to bat twice now.

And WTH with Santner at 6 :laugh:

Hopefully Taylor scores some runs.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
just seen the wagner wickets. is there anything better in cricket than a wagner wicket? *runs in* huueergghhhhayyyurrrgghhhhh *batsman gets out to short ball* haaahhhhhyeeeeurrrrgggghhhhhhh! *snarls*

Flem274*

123/5
he needs to bring in the vocals when batting. just as the bowler hits his delivery stride, he should start growling with effort.

Zinzan

I want Howsie to tell me how Wagner isn’t great right now.
Utterly impossible now, even for Howsie.

Career average now into the 27s & in last 4 years, 106 wickets @ 25 from just 24 tests.

All this and he doesn't even get the new ball.