• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Pakistan in UAE 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Game is just meandering along. Guess something will start happening after tea tomorrow.

a massive zebra

International Captain
What do the selectors have against Fawad Alam? Presumably his non selection is due to non cricket reasons or corruption among the PCB?

vcs

Yeah, not worth it now unless the next two fall in the next over or something.

Bijed

International Regular
If Yasir carries on like this, might not even be a question

I probably wouldn't have anyway, though

Edit: Jinxed it, well I never

Last edited:

Bijed

International Regular
Admittedly my thinking re whether or not to enforce the follow on didn't involve SL ending up 27/3

Edit: Let alone 34/5 :wacko:

Last edited:

vcs

Awkward little mini-session, this was the trouble with Sri Lanka batting again.

OverratedSanity

If they shoot them out for 120 odd, this could turn into a repeat of that game on the last tour. Admittedly they don't have Younis and Misbah who were 4th innings gods.

ma1978

International Debutant
So now that we are seeing Sri Lanka comprehensively beating a pretty good Pakistani team in the UAE, can we admit that the India team that shellacked them not long ago is an excellent outfit, as good as any that has ever played in subcontinental conditions. Didn't feel they have got enough credit for the last 20 or so tests.

vcs

LOL Sri Lanka have probably lost it in these 30 minutes or so. Chandimal gone as well.

vcs

Anything under 350 is definitely chaseable, even WI nearly managed it last year.

OverratedSanity

Wahab was amazing but that was woeful from SL. Crumbling when they have the game on a plate. Need Dickwella to come good again. I;m not convinced this pitch has any real demons in it yet.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
A commentator said that Thilan Samaraweera is SL's overseas batting consultant. How's that possible?