• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India ODIs/T20s 2017

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amy side that fields Dan Christian deserves to lose.

Seriously though in tired of these LOI middle order collapses. It's been happening for too long now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know the answer is money but what else is these series doing for Australia? I can handle the 5 ODIs but it is crazy that weve had to wait so long for the T20 series to start when the Australian players could be at home playing in our budget one day comp.

Basically find it crazy that CA are happy to play T20 overseas in an ashes year at the start of our domestic summer.

stephen

I know the answer is money but what else is these series doing for Australia? I can handle the 5 ODIs but it is crazy that weve had to wait so long for the T20 series to start when the Australian players could be at home playing in our budget one day comp.

Basically find it crazy that CA are happy to play T20 overseas in an ashes year at the start of our domestic summer.
I don't mind it too much. They'll all be home for the start of the shield.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Surprised Henriques gets another chance to show his ineptitude against spin in Asian conditions after how dire he was in Sri Lanka in all formats last year.

Maxwell seems to be turning into a modern day Michael Slater; someone whose a better Test player than in the shorter forms when all indicators suggest the opposite should be the case.

Gnske

Maxwell seems to be turning into a modern day Michael Slater; someone whose a better Test player than in the shorter forms when all indicators suggest the opposite should be the case.
But the opposite is the case for Maxwell.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well it's easy to understand the issue. There's not been that much preparation time for the T20's and to learn the new playing conditions

harsh.ag

Slumping to Behrendroff. Perfect.

Why do I think Behardien plays for Aus?

Last edited:

mr_mister

man its funny looking at t20 career averages. they resemble batting averages in the 1800s, where so called international class players averaged like 25

then there's Kohli being the Grace of his day as a huge outlier