• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

91Jmay

International Coach
Great knock on debut, we've got a weak batting line up today so not sure we will be going past 190 today unless Buttler does something special

ajdude

International Coach
phehlukwayo's a bit of a meme cricketer isn't he? not exactly sure what it is that he does

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So everyone in the World gets a game except Cove. **** me wish I was a Durham supporter so I could moan about bias,yet I realise what thoroughly miserable embittered tossers they look, so I cannot :(

Bijed

International Regular
One really nice shot and then out off a wide. I ain't feeling Sam Billings these days.
He's been in a bit in and out of the side, which probably hasn't helped him, but I'm more and more getting the impression he's going to join the endless list of those that showed promise but ultimately didn't do a lot

Also. not been a great first showing from Livingstone, to put it mildly. I know this wasn't the format we've been getting excited about him in, just hope it hasn't messed him up in the head too much.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usually a T20 is won by the side that fields better, on the first innings that's probably going to be SA.
From the little I saw there were two dropped sitters?

Loved how clueless SA looked after Malan just kept walking across and peppered the legside.

Gotta feel for Livingstone, horrid debut series so far. What's he been picked on?

Bijed

International Regular
It's not the total we may have been hoping for when Malan & Hales were going well, but tbh unless one of them had actually stayed in right until the end, which was always going to be highly unlikely, with the batting line-up we had today, I don't think this is too far off any realistic expectations.

Also, Cricinfo seem to be granting Livingstone anonymity, for which he may well be grateful

anon.png