• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

SeamUp

International Coach
Paterson was bowling powder puffs the whole of last season.

Nice to see intensity in his bowling here.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah Bairstow just class in all formats now. Maybe bit to prove in 50 over stuff but I'd back him to make it.

No sixes yet is a bit odd, 13 fours is good tally though.

SeamUp

International Coach
Want to see Shamsi step up now. Take his game to the next level to start putting pressure on Tahir.

He is a bit of a free spirit but time he knuckled down.

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
I know its only T20 but its the sort of bowling performance you want to see from Morris. Putting his hand up for test series.

SeamUp

International Coach
Top class Lucky.

So happy for him.He showed he is clutch for Dolphins with the ball but for SA its only been with the bat.

So pleased.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great ball that, he lost that I think. Huge player to get, don't think we've got a natural finisher left.