• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jadeja and Ashwin joint #1 ranking :happy:

On top of this, they are the 3rd and 2nd ranked all-rounders!

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GAGF.......who the **** are you to say who is or who isn't welcome in this thread. ****.
Jesus, calm down. You've made enough of a mess of yourself in this thread. And ftr I wasn't the one that told you to "**** off" or said you weren't welcome.

If this is how you react when someone calls you out for posting complete rubbish then my recommendation would be to either 1) don't post rubbish or, 2) just don't get involved at all

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You and morgieb overdid it imo. Me and ***** were pessimistic enough without being over the top.

Daemon was fine too but he jumped ship so screw him. :p

What overdid? I made good points damnit You just went " we are gonna loooose". I at least backed up with some analysis (lame as it may have been) of why. :p

Spikey

no way the marsh injury isn't just an easy way of getting another all-rounder over while dropping the current one

SCG wicket has been a dog's breakfast on and off for years. They had that green top against Pakistan a few years ago when Ponting won the toss, batted and we got rolled for about 120.
And the year (2008-09) before the South African pitch really deteriorated

burr

State Vice-Captain
This thread was fun when we were all talking about what we were eating for lunch on day 1.

morgieb

You and morgieb overdid it imo. Me and ***** were pessimistic enough without being over the top.

Daemon was fine too but he jumped ship so screw him. :p
Haha I only started Gambhiring from the Starc wicket onwards. At least it was kinda accurate :p

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
All the posting on this thread is making me feel sorry for the lack of posting in the SL/Bangladesh thread... and they're playing a Test as we speak!

anil1405

International Captain
All the posting on this thread is making me feel sorry for the lack of posting in the SL/Bangladesh thread... and they're playing a Test as we speak!
***** has successfully managed to market the Hong Kong T20 league to be a better product than the SL-Bang test.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Australia are in with a very good chance of winning the next test. It seems India do not have the belief to win with skill and are preparing pitches that are coin tosses. So Australia 50/50 to go up 2-1. I like these pitches as they are a new kind of exciting, but I'd be curious to see how Australia would have done on regular Indian pitches. I think India got scared when they heard Australia had prepared, which they could never have done had they played a tour match in India with it's reverse doctoring.

In other conspiracy news, India are preparing these pitches because they can not handle the premier batsman in the world showing up their fancy haircut beard show pony captain by having an average over 60. Shameless.