• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well done beautiful India. Cricket the winner with the series square.

For Australia, Maxwell is the front runner for number 6 next Test as most agree but Agar and Khawaja could come into calculations. Ussie is a classy bat, it would be ironic if he becomes the first Aussie bat who is stamped 'never in sub-cont' but dominates elsewhere.

Howsie

International Captain
Why not just admit you were caught cheating? Trying to claim you had a "brainfade" just makes you look like more of a wanker for trying to explain it away.

You're gotta love Kohli though, probably the only captain in world cricket that would call the opposing captain and team out on this, everyone else is so bland. too scared to rock the boat. 10/10

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why not just admit you were caught cheating? Trying to claim you had a "brainfade" just makes you look like more of a wanker for trying to explain it away.

You're gotta love Kohli though, probably the only captain in world cricket that would call the opposing captain and team out on this, everyone else is so bland. too scared to rock the boat. 10/10
He did admit it. Said he shouldn't have done it. Kohli's claim is they were doing it all game, even for the 13 balls he batted during the match. Should be easy to prove or disprove.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
If Smith was really looking towards the dressing room for help he would have reviewed the Smarsh decision.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Ravi Shastri was having a go at Ashwin for not bowling as well as Lyon in the first innings. Why didn't the dumb-skull have a go at Lyon for not bowling as well as Ashwin in the 2nd innings? I feel he has a lot of grudge against some of the Indian players in the team - probably those he feels were behind him losing his job.

Burgey

Ravi Shastri was having a go at Ashwin for not bowling as well as Lyon in the first innings. Why didn't the dumb-skull have a go at Lyon for not bowling as well as Ashwin in the 2nd innings? I feel he has a lot of grudge against some of the Indian players in the team - probably those he feels were behind him losing his job.
Probably because Ashwin hadn't bowled in the second innings yet?

But yeah, obviously a conspiracy/ anti-India and Ashwin bias from Ravi Shastri, who's well known for that sort of thing.....

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Perhaps I feel bitter for losing what was a simply thrilling test match, but **** Kholi for distracting everyone from a brilliant match. Such a little ****

TheJediBrah

I can't figure out Steve Smith. How can he be such a good cricketer and yet be so completely clueless about every other aspect of life. And he still looks like a special 12 year old.

His mrs must be a genuine gold digger IMO

Kohli at least can understand social cues and has some common sense, even if his behaviour is often inappropriate and entitled

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I can't figure out Steve Smith. How can he be such a good cricketer and yet be so completely clueless about every other aspect of life. And he still looks like a special 12 year old.

Kohli at least can understand social cues and has some common sense, even if his behaviour is often inappropriate and entitled
A think a mate of mine once said that if he weren't good at cricket, Smith is the exact sort of guy who would've gotten his head flushed in the toilet by the likes of Warner and Starc in school.

Burner

International Regular

Makes sense if you think about it. Could be obsessed with his art and probably has no friends outside of his team-mates to even have a social life.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. At least he's good at something. There are some people who have no social life even without excelling in any art or anything. *Looks at the mirror disappointingly*

burr

State Vice-Captain
Having now watched it, I have to say, Smith’s description did seem a bit iffy. Hedging his bets using ‘probably’. And it is weird that Handscombe said ‘look up there’. Why would he say that if it wasn’t an existing practice? I’m blaming Lehmann.

Also, I did love Kohli’s presser. It was gold.

Burgey

Smith's probably lucky the ball didn't break his ankle tbh. There's shooters and there's shooters. That one nearly went underground.

Burgey

Having now watched it, I have to say, Smith’s description did seem a bit iffy. Hedging his bets using ‘probably’. And it is weird that Handscombe said ‘look up there’. Why would he say that if it wasn’t an existing practice? I’m blaming Lehmann.

Also, I did love Kohli’s presser. It was gold.
Might be right, but it flies in the face of not doing it on Marsh's lbw.