• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We aren't chasing this.

Forfeit the match at the end of this innings and save our stats

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That is some insane ****ing deviation. Just buy Starc, BCCI. Seriously. What's all the money for?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yea **** you. OS and I had done such a good ****ing job yesterday and you had to go and side with the whinging Aussies and cause this reversal in fortunes

Urgh.

Atleast BD are playing Sl and the T20 Blitz starts tomorrow. A quick fun rebound that I can enjoy after this nasty heartbreak.
Nah, you over Gambhired, so the cricket gods struck back by dangling a glimmer of hope before you only to snatch it away. Your only hope now it's too back your team to defend this piddly little target.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
>left arm over fast bowler
>right hand batsman
>pitches off stump
>cover drive
>nope, ball goes over the top of leg

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So next time anyone wants to have a waaahhh about my Gambhiring can go suck it somewhere. But Starc and Haze.. what a bowling pair!!!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I'm not so sure, didn't see the first 30-40 mins today, but this will not be easy even chasing 160 will it against Ashwin and the screamer will it?

Unless Warner does a Warner of course.

Pitch settles down around the second half of the second session. Hence, we are ****ed.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
4 wickets in 9 balls. This has ultimately been our undoing in this series.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not so sure, didn't see the first 30-40 mins today, but this will not be easy even chasing 160 will it against Ashwin and the screamer will it?

Unless Warner does a Warner of course.
Doing a Warner is a completely different thing outside Australia. It usually consists of a half dozen play and misses, a couple mistimed off-drives and then a spooned catch.